Uterine Manipulation Providing Enhanced Visualization and Control The articulating RUMI II System provides safe and highly effective uterine manipulation for any laparoscopic or robotic pelvic surgery. Surgeons will experience superior visibility and control of the uterus, and greater access to pelvic anatomy.
Engineered With Our New Easy Load Design
Always the Best:
- Superior strength – Metal construction ensures better durability and tactile feedback
- Precise control – 140° of articulation at the cervix, with locking handle
- Safer surgery – Multiple tip and KOH Cup™ sizes provide unparalleled delineation of the fornix
Now the Easiest:
- Faster set up – Integrated KOH Cup and pre-attached occluder balloon facilitates assembly
- Easier insertion – Easy load design permits insertion under direct visualization
- Better visibility – Koh-Efficient™ slides forward to securely lock cup in place around the cervix
- Longer length – Accommodates larger patients
- Single-use cup – Sterile, accurate and stable cutting surface for each surgery
During TLH procedures, the Koh-Efficient creates a ‘margin of safety’ by providing a visual Landmark and backstop for full circumferential colpotomy, as well as distancing the ureters During the incision. Vaginal length is maximized and pneumoperitoneum is maintained.
The RUMI II System provides highly effective, safer uterine manipulation for any laparoscopic or robotic pelvic surgery. Surgeons will experience superior exposure and control of the uterus, and greater access to pelvic anatomy. The RUMI II reusable manipulator handle features a 2-inch longer shaft than the original RUMI, and allows for full 140 degree articulation at the cervix and remarkable visibility. For added control and safety, the handle’s frictionless locking mechanism maintains tip orientation and stable uterine positioning during dissection.
RUMI II single-use intrauterine tips are available in six sizes to accommodate individual patient anatomy. Made from flexible silicone, RUMI II tips have a soft, flexible distal end to reduce the risk of uterine perforation and trauma. Their strength and flexibility allow the intrauterine balloon to be inflated with saline, providing unmatched durability even during caudal retraction.
The Koh-Efficient system combines the Koh Cup™ and pneumo-occlusion balloon into one device. The system loads easily onto the RUMI II for rapid and accurate clinical positioning. Koh-Efficient creates a margin of safety by providing a visual landmark and backstop for full circumferential colpotomy, as well as distancing the ureters during the incision. Once in position, the Koh-Efficient allows for full articulation at the cervix. This sterile, single-use device is available in four sizes; fit to the cervix is important for the margin of safety.
With the specially designed Cervical Sizer, measuring the cervix is simple and fast, ensuring clear delineation of the vaginal fornix. Use the Cervical Sizer to accurately select the appropriate Koh-Efficient size based on patient anatomy.