SeeClear® Smoke Evacuation Systems Protect your staff from toxins found in surgical smoke and maintain a clear view of the surgical field.
SeeClear is a passive, disposable, multistage filter system that traps smoke, particulates and aerosolized pathogens, while absorbing odors and chemical toxins. No vacuum pump is required, so SeeClear functions silently, removing surgical plume and providing a clear view of the surgical field. Everything is included, enabling one easy connection to the trocar side port without any additional tubing. The elevated intraperitoneal pressure pushes out the smoke along with the CO2. Flow rates are preset to optimize smoke removal without losing pneumoperitoneum.
SeeClear® Smoke Evacuation System Protect your staff from toxins found in surgical smoke.
- Removes 99.999% of .01 micron particles
- Activated charcoal membrane absorbs odors and chemical toxins
- Optimal flow rate maintains pneumoperitoneum
- Maintains a clear field of vision
- Easy setup requires minimal staff involvement
- No attachment to wall suction, unobtrusive functionality
Three Easy Steps for Use:
1. Attach the SeeClear® to the side port of the trocar that is largest and closest to the source of smoke or mist.
2. Position the SeeClear filter housing away from the operative site. Secure it to the surgical drape at a level elevated above the trocar.
3. Open the side port of the trocar to its full open position before smoke or mist is created. The SeeClear filter is not a catch-up device.