Bakri Ballon is a simple solution for postpartum hemorrhage. Used to provide temporary control or reduction of postpartum uterine bleeding when conservative management is warranted.
Bakri® Postpartum Balloon with Rapid Instillation Components
- Can be used following vaginal or cesarean delivery.
- Includes rapid instillation components to facilitate inflation of the balloon.
- May be used with B-lynch compression sutures if clinically warranted.
- Is constructed of latex-free silicone.
- Includes a 60 mL syringe, a dual check valve, and 180 cm of tubing with attached bag spike.